Outlined below are math outcomes for Kindergarten, however, this does differ according to the country or state. It does cover a broad spectrum so this can be adjusted to your situation. Also below is a link to free activities that cover these various strands. The video outlines these activities.
|Matching, Sorting and Classifying|
1. Identify, sort and classify objects by a specific attribute.
1. Compare sets of objects if equal, more than, or less than
(up to 10).
2. Print numbers 1-10
3. Count, recognize, represent, name, and order a number
of objects (up to 30)
4. Use concrete objects describe simple addition and
subtraction to 10.
Measuring and Comparing
1. Compare the length, weight and capacity of objects
(e.g., longer, shorter, taller, lighter, heavier or holds more).
2. Demonstrate and understanding of time
(e.g., morning, afternoon, evening, today, yesterday,
tomorrow, week, year).
3. Identify time to the nearest hour.
4. Identify and describe common geometric objects
(e.g. circle, triangle, square, rectangle, cube, sphere and cone).
Statistics, Data Analysis and Probability
Activities for graphing, collecting data and probability will be
spread throughout the lessons.
Preschool and Kindergarten Math Activities