I have listed the books that relate to the Weather theme below. Click on the titles of each book to read a review. Remember to press the back button to return back to this page.
1. Caps, Hats, Socks and Mittens: A Book About the Four Seasons by Louise Borden. A great book to use for introducing or reviewing the four seasons. It is done in a manner that will be enjoyed by young learners.
2. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs by Judi Barrett
3. Snowballs by Lois Ehlert
4. Rain by Robert Kalan and Donald Crews
5. The Snowman by Raymond Briggs
6. The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
Click here for more Preschool and Kindergarten activities related to the Weather theme.