View the Video on YouTube Click Here
View the Video on SchoolTube Click Here
Kinderplans.com is in the process of developing a full kindergarten math program which is meant to cover the majority of the math outcomes. This video demonstrates activities that can be implemented to achieve the outcomes outlined below. The templates mentioned are available to members of the site.
1. Identify whether the number of objects in one groups is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another. This is best developed through the use of graphing activities.
2. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
3. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Look for and make use of structure.