Below you will find a list of books that can be used in conjunction with introducing the theme "Five Senses". Click on the titles if you wish to read the reviews and purchase.
Library - Some Suggested Books:
1. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? By Eric Carle
2. Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear? by Bill Martin Jr.
3. Seven Blind Mice by Ed Young
4. My Five Senses by Aliki
5. You Can’t Taste a Pickle With Your Ear by Harriet Ziefert
6. You Can’t Smell a Flower With Your Ear by Joanna Cole
7. The 5 Senses by Nuria Roca
8. Smell by Maria Rius
9. Touch by Maria Rius
10. Hearing by Maria Rius
11. Taste by Maria Rius
12. Sight by Maria Rius
13. The Listening Walk by Paul Showers